Shipping & Returns
Glow Stick Factory's Return Policy
If you need to return any item please contact us using our website contact us form
• We may charge a restocking fee up to 25% (the re-stocking fee will be waived if you have ordered from us in the past)
• It is the customer's responsibility to insure all returning items. Once the item is returned, undamaged, we will credit your card or account.
Glow Stick Factory does sell items that are non-returnable either because the item is a one-time use or for health reasons those items would be any of the following.:
• Any item that is meant to be used in the mouth or on the lips
• Any one time use items that use unchangeable batteries
• Any chemical glow stick item
• Any item that has been used.
To return an item:
• RETURNS MUST BE MADE TO US WITHIN 7 DAYS.
1. Please pack items carefully and return by Postal Service (USPS) Insured .
2. We will issue a credit to the original credit card for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Shipping charges for the returned items are not refundable
Part of your shipping cost included the purchase of insurance for your package. All shipments should be checked IMMEDIATELY upon arrival for possible damage or shortage. Losses should be reported at once to us using our contact us for. For damaged packages please DO NOT return or discard the box or the items. You should keep the damaged goods and the box they were shipped in, as the shipper may want to have the package inspected. If the box or items are not available for inspection the claim may be denied.
• If an order is rejected or refused for any reason, we may charge a 25% restocking fee.
• If we are able to provide items of better quality or design than shown, we reserve the right to ship those improved products.